Monday, April 29, 2013

Development of Institutional Logo

When making my ideas for our film openings institutional logo I took into consideration many things to make them look as unique and professional as I could. Below are my two designs for our production company and for our distribution company.



This first logo is my design for our production company 'Gazelle Productions', when I made this logo I wanted it to link into the idea of the animal gazelle, the way it looks and the habitat that it lives in. I decided I wanted to make it a gradient effect so it was simple but effective, I then added the name of the production company in white over the top of it sticks out and looks professional, the font I chose for this logo is modern but also very classic, making it look nice and professional.


The second logo I have designed is the logo for the distribution company, I decided that I would add a sense of whit into this logo, because our distribution company is called 'Two Bit Tailor Pictures' I decided to play on the word Tailor, so I decided to add some suits into my design as Tailoring is associated with suits. I wanted to make this design a bit more detailed than my first one so I decided to repeat the image 4 times and change the colour of each one. I then added in the text over the top which is white, and the same colour as the background so it stands out and contrasts well.



Our group made a final decision on what two logos we wanted to use as everyone else in the group also produced two logo ideas, in the end we decided to use my Two Bit Tailor Pictures logo and Hayley's Gazelle Productions logo.



No comments:

Post a Comment